Didly12.net -CLOSED-
Welcome to didly12.net, your looking at a site for artist run in Tallahassee FL.

What is this site?
A social network for artist, a forum, a chat site, and even a free dating service at times.

Why should I join?

*Access to the chat
*The ability to post
*Your own customizable profile and the ability to see others
*Member only forums (Members lounge,Clubs and Crews, etc.)
*Use the private messaging
*Get acess to our gallery to submit your art.
*No advertisements

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Didly12.net -CLOSED-
Welcome to didly12.net, your looking at a site for artist run in Tallahassee FL.

What is this site?
A social network for artist, a forum, a chat site, and even a free dating service at times.

Why should I join?

*Access to the chat
*The ability to post
*Your own customizable profile and the ability to see others
*Member only forums (Members lounge,Clubs and Crews, etc.)
*Use the private messaging
*Get acess to our gallery to submit your art.
*No advertisements

Didly12.net -CLOSED-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally, after the long wait, A GF!

3 posters

Go down

Finally, after the long wait, A GF! Empty Finally, after the long wait, A GF!

Post by Jordan Fri 06 Feb 2009, 2:50 am

SUPER MEGA UPDATE READ THIS FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS WAS SUPER OLD!!! DON'T LISTEN TO ANY OF THIS! NONE OF IT WORKED OUT. TODAY IM GOING OUT WITH ASHLEY, WE WILL LEAVE IT AT THAT AND YOU CAN CONTINUE TO DISCUSS HOW FOOLISH MY OLD PLANS WERE WHEN I WASN'T A BIG SUPERSTAR LIKE I AM NOW. (LOL)

I finally got TDEC, (My ex GF) to like me again, but not like you might be thinking, as a FRIEND.

It was fairly late at night at the skating rink, this girl caught my eye and It turns out the girl is a GOOD FRIEND of TheDevilsEvilChild.

So, Im going to make it very clear, IM VERY CLOSE TO HAVING A GF. SO CLOSE! All TheDevilsEvilChild needs to do is tell her how great I am, and naturally I will get confronted at the skating rink later. Its a ingenius plan that will work. Sure there is foul play in it becuase the whole time I have known TheDevilsEvilChild, But when the girl im after comes running for old Jordan, well... Its gonna be a laugh.

Last edited by Jordan on Tue 23 Jun 2009, 5:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Jordan
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17

http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Finally, after the long wait, A GF! Empty Re: Finally, after the long wait, A GF!

Post by Lazer_X Fri 06 Feb 2009, 8:58 pm

Jordan wrote:I finally got TDEC, (My ex GF) to like me again, but not like you might be thinking, as a FRIEND.

It was fairly late at night at the skating rink, this girl caught my eye and It turns out the girl is a GOOD FRIEND of TheDevilsEvilChild.

So, Im going to make it very clear, IM VERY CLOSE TO HAVING A GF. SO CLOSE! All TheDevilsEvilChild needs to do is tell her how great I am, and naturally I will get confronted at the skating rink later. Its a ingenius plan that will work. Sure there is foul play in it becuase the whole time I have known TheDevilsEvilChild, But when the girl im after comes running for old Jordan, well... Its gonna be a laugh.
If that last part happens, post about it. That would be awesome to read about.
Lazer_X
Lazer_X
MOD
MOD

Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Finally, after the long wait, A GF! Empty Re: Finally, after the long wait, A GF!

Post by Jordan Fri 06 Feb 2009, 9:49 pm

Lazer_X wrote:
Jordan wrote:I finally got TDEC, (My ex GF) to like me again, but not like you might be thinking, as a FRIEND.

If that last part happens, post about it. That would be awesome to read about.

UPDATE: CONFIRMED. I have myself a new hot GF. OMG.
Jordan
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Didly13 Thu 26 Feb 2009, 3:41 am

You mean, after a long "WAIT" right?

Hahaha. Careless mistake. But you have better grammar than most of us anyway...

So yeah...

You haven't updated this in awhile. Hows the proggress? Becuase I would like to see a new D12 Celebrity on here... And any girlfreind of yours will become one... lol.
Didly13
Didly13
Private
Private

Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-22

http://didly13.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Fri 27 Feb 2009, 1:37 am

Didly13 wrote:You mean, after a long "WAIT" right?

So yeah...

You haven't updated this in awhile. Hows the proggress? Becuase I would like to see a new D12 Celebrity on here... And any girlfreind of yours will become one... lol.

Yeah, you got me on the spelling thing. *FIXED*

Whats the hold-up? I haven't showed her the site yet...
Jordan
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Didly13 Fri 27 Feb 2009, 1:48 am

Jordan wrote:

So yeah...

WHY

NOT

?
Didly13
Didly13
Private
Private

Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-22

http://didly13.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Wed 04 Mar 2009, 6:39 pm

Didly13 wrote:
Jordan wrote:

So yeah...

WHY

NOT

?

To be entirely honest, the girlfreinds I have been having seem to come and go. I need to find someone really nerdy that would like me for a long time. I think Im REALLY close. Smile.
Jordan
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum