Didly12.net -CLOSED-
Welcome to didly12.net, your looking at a site for artist run in Tallahassee FL.

What is this site?
A social network for artist, a forum, a chat site, and even a free dating service at times.

Why should I join?

*Access to the chat
*The ability to post
*Your own customizable profile and the ability to see others
*Member only forums (Members lounge,Clubs and Crews, etc.)
*Use the private messaging
*Get acess to our gallery to submit your art.
*No advertisements

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Didly12.net -CLOSED-
Welcome to didly12.net, your looking at a site for artist run in Tallahassee FL.

What is this site?
A social network for artist, a forum, a chat site, and even a free dating service at times.

Why should I join?

*Access to the chat
*The ability to post
*Your own customizable profile and the ability to see others
*Member only forums (Members lounge,Clubs and Crews, etc.)
*Use the private messaging
*Get acess to our gallery to submit your art.
*No advertisements

Didly12.net -CLOSED-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

your malicious forum attacks to us.

+3
Jordan
sk8ergurl1337
HideCodesGalore
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

your malicious forum attacks to us. Empty your malicious forum attacks to us.

Post by HideCodesGalore Mon 15 Jun 2009, 12:48 pm

We already sent a report to Forumotion regarding your attacks to our site,
we have evidences and screenshots that will prove your malicious attacks.

Don't do stupid stuff If you want your site to be famous,

you can ask other sites for advertisements,

but flooding is a big NO NO.

so yea.. this site will be down in couple of days (according to the moderator of forumotion)...

We're trying to be nice, and we can attack your site as well in an instant (without using 3 computers) just like you did

i can brute force your site, and create 1000 accounts and post a million topics with different IP address each,

but i will not.. since i respect your forum

i hope you show respect to us as well..

Forumotion team are now in charged with this case.

thank you.

Thanks,
HideCodesGalore
Private
Private

Enlistment Date: : 2009-06-15

Back to top Go down

your malicious forum attacks to us. Empty Re: your malicious forum attacks to us.

Post by sk8ergurl1337 Mon 15 Jun 2009, 12:51 pm

HideCodesGalore wrote:We already sent a report to Forumotion regarding your attacks to our site,
we have evidences and screenshots that will prove your malicious attacks.

Don't do stupid stuff If you want your site to be famous,

you can ask other sites for advertisements,

but flooding is a big NO NO.

so yea.. this site will be down in couple of days (according to the moderator of forumotion)...

We're trying to be nice, and we can attack your site as well in an instant (without using 3 computers) just like you did

i can brute force your site, and create 1000 accounts and post a million topics with different IP address each,

but i will not.. since i respect your forum

i hope you show respect to us as well..

Forumotion team are now in charged with this case.

thank you.

Thanks,

That would be anonynomous, it is not us, the legion of anon is doing it. ANON DOES NOT REPRESENT US!
sk8ergurl1337
sk8ergurl1337
MOD
MOD

Enlistment Date: : 2009-04-03

Back to top Go down

your malicious forum attacks to us. Empty Re: your malicious forum attacks to us.

Post by HideCodesGalore Mon 15 Jun 2009, 12:59 pm

well we dont care.. please do some actions on it. and im sorry we already submitted a report
HideCodesGalore
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Mon 15 Jun 2009, 1:06 pm

HideCodesGalore wrote:well we dont care.. please do some actions on it. and im sorry we already submitted a report

Then please explain to them that its not our fault. Its not to late.
Jordan
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17

http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HideCodesGalore Mon 15 Jun 2009, 1:12 pm

still. your forum is related to that attack.. sad to say that ANONYMOUS is advertising your forum, that means he is related to you ..

so yea.. we already sent a report. so.. sorry for that.
HideCodesGalore
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Mon 15 Jun 2009, 1:14 pm

HideCodesGalore wrote:still. your forum is related to that attack.. sad to say that ANONYMOUS is advertising your forum, that means he is related to you ..

so yea.. we already sent a report. so.. sorry for that.

Your not the only one being harassed by anonymous, They claim to be "protecting" or site.
Jordan
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by HideCodesGalore Mon 15 Jun 2009, 1:18 pm

it doesnt matter anymore , tell that anonymous to stop intruding my site,
HideCodesGalore
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Mon 15 Jun 2009, 1:21 pm

HideCodesGalore wrote:it doesnt matter anymore , tell that anonymous to stop intruding my site,

Were not associated with them. We have TOLD them to stop, but they may or may not decide to stop.

Best of luck -Jordan.
Jordan
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd The Barber Mon 15 Jun 2009, 5:14 pm

HideCodesGalore wrote:it doesnt matter anymore , tell that anonymous to stop intruding my site,

Try to explain to them we have nothing to do with it, I'll try to contact the Anonymous member...
But if they are signing our name on their attacks its because we REFUSED to affiliate ourselves with them.

Not a single member on here is a lulz spammer, and we are quick to kill them off when they come.
Floyd The Barber
Floyd The Barber
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Enlistment Date: : 2009-06-05

http://www.elated.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jun 2009, 8:49 pm

LOL @ wannabe spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by zombieman84 Wed 17 Jun 2009, 8:51 pm

Wll, this guy isn't listening to jack shit you tell him, so I guess the site's going under...well, we had a good run ):
zombieman84
zombieman84
MOD
MOD

Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-22

http://zombieman84.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd The Barber Wed 17 Jun 2009, 8:53 pm

Fuck that attitude.
Just because we are being targeted by a bunch of hackers that are too pussy to go for anything more than a social forum doesn't mean we should throw in the towel.

I'm sure the Forumotions people will contact Jox or atleast review us for themselves.
Floyd The Barber
Floyd The Barber
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Enlistment Date: : 2009-06-05

http://www.elated.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by zombieman84 Wed 17 Jun 2009, 8:56 pm

SLiPZ wrote:Fuck that attitude.
Just because we are being targeted by a bunch of hackers that are too pussy to go for anything more than a social forum doesn't mean we should throw in the towel.

I'm sure the Forumotions people will contact Jox or atleast review us for themselves.

I suppose that makes sense...but this will be a close one.
zombieman84
zombieman84
MOD
MOD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jun 2009, 9:03 pm

zombieman84 wrote:

Don't worry man, we got anon on our side, we can pull this off.

Back to top Go down

Post by zombieman84 Wed 17 Jun 2009, 9:06 pm

The-Condor wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:

Don't worry man, we got anon on our side, we can pull this off.

Ix-nay on the anonymous-ay. If we have them on our side, we get shut down.
zombieman84
zombieman84
MOD
MOD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jun 2009, 9:09 pm

Why the fuck would we get shut down is we have anon on our side? anon basicly owns 4chan and their not shut down.

Back to top Go down

Post by zombieman84 Wed 17 Jun 2009, 9:11 pm

The-Condor wrote:Why the fuck would we get shut down is we have anon on our side? anon basicly owns 4chan and their not shut down.

Anon is a vidgilante organisation. Anon is the group reported to be flooding forummotion sites. Whether or not this is true or not, that's beside the point. What is important is that if we really are with Anon, it's as bad as us flooding forums.

Also, Anon owns 4chan, but they don't attack other sites for the sake of 4chan.
zombieman84
zombieman84
MOD
MOD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jun 2009, 9:14 pm

zombieman84 wrote:
The-Condor wrote:Why the fuck would we get shut down is we have anon on our side? anon basicly owns 4chan and their not shut down.

Anon is a vidgilante organisation. Anon is the group reported to be flooding forummotion sites. Whether or not this is true or not, that's beside the point. What is important is that if we really are with Anon, it's as bad as us flooding forums.

1. Anon is not organised they just attack in groups, but they give off the impression of being organised. 2. anon likes us and thats as bad as flooding the forums? thats like saying a pedophile likes you so your just as bad as the pedophile. 3. are you kidding me? they plan raids all the time for 4chan.

Back to top Go down

Post by zombieman84 Wed 17 Jun 2009, 9:15 pm

The-Condor wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:

1. Anon is not organised they just attack in groups, but they give off the impression of being organised. 2. anon likes us and thats as bad as flooding the forums? thats like saying a pedophile likes you so your just as bad as the pedophile.

1. Lol
2. I know, that's the problem. HideCodesGalore has the wrong impression about this issue.
zombieman84
zombieman84
MOD
MOD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jun 2009, 9:16 pm

zombieman84 wrote:
The-Condor wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:

1. Anon is not organised they just attack in groups, but they give off the impression of being organised. 2. anon likes us and thats as bad as flooding the forums? thats like saying a pedophile likes you so your just as bad as the pedophile.

1. Lol
2. I know, that's the problem. HideCodesGalore has the wrong impression about this issue.

1. roflmao
2. ok, il go tell him that

Back to top Go down

Post by zombieman84 Wed 17 Jun 2009, 9:17 pm

The-Condor wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:
The-Condor wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:

1. Lol

1. roflmao

1. ROFLCOASTER
2. It's too late for that. He sent the report already. Our only hope is that Forummotion has mercy.
zombieman84
zombieman84
MOD
MOD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jun 2009, 9:22 pm

zombieman84 wrote:
The-Condor wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:
The-Condor wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:

1. Lol

1. roflmao

1. ROFLCOASTER
2. It's too late for that. He sent the report already. Our only hope is that Forummotion has mercy.

1. LOLCAKES WITH ROFL JUICE
2. I honestly dont think Forumotion would delete the site just because one, ONE, noob false reported.

Back to top Go down

Post by zombieman84 Wed 17 Jun 2009, 9:24 pm

The-Condor wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:
The-Condor wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:
The-Condor wrote:
zombieman84 wrote:

1. Lol

1. roflmao

1. ROFLCOASTER

1. LOLCAKES WITH ROFL JUICE
2. I honestly dont think Forumotion would delete the site just because one, ONE, noob false reported.

1. Lol
2. If they actually look at the site, they won't. But if they don't... pale
zombieman84
zombieman84
MOD
MOD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jun 2009, 9:28 pm

1. ...
2. dont worry, its just 1 report, i think forummotion has more important things to deal with.

Back to top Go down

Post by zombieman84 Wed 17 Jun 2009, 9:31 pm

The-Condor wrote:1. ...
2. dont worry, its just 1 report, i think forummotion has more important things to deal with.

1. LOLROFLMAOBBQDICKS
2. Maybe yes, maybe no. But if they do, that would mean they have bots to file reports, meaning the latter of my last comment would be correct.
zombieman84
zombieman84
MOD
MOD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next