Didly12.net -CLOSED-
Welcome to didly12.net, your looking at a site for artist run in Tallahassee FL.

What is this site?
A social network for artist, a forum, a chat site, and even a free dating service at times.

Why should I join?

*Access to the chat
*The ability to post
*Your own customizable profile and the ability to see others
*Member only forums (Members lounge,Clubs and Crews, etc.)
*Use the private messaging
*Get acess to our gallery to submit your art.
*No advertisements

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Didly12.net -CLOSED-
Welcome to didly12.net, your looking at a site for artist run in Tallahassee FL.

What is this site?
A social network for artist, a forum, a chat site, and even a free dating service at times.

Why should I join?

*Access to the chat
*The ability to post
*Your own customizable profile and the ability to see others
*Member only forums (Members lounge,Clubs and Crews, etc.)
*Use the private messaging
*Get acess to our gallery to submit your art.
*No advertisements

Didly12.net -CLOSED-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

+2
Floyd The Barber
Ashley
6 posters

Go down

OWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Empty OWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Post by Ashley Fri 26 Jun 2009, 1:17 am

omfg...do u know what it is like to have a almost broke arm? it is like ****! that is right i badly sprung "broke" my arm and they have it in the stupid slint, no a **** cast to hold it better in place, a damn slint. and it hurts, like ****!

i was running and i jumped in the air onto a pole. swung around it, slipped, and fell on my arm. i was kinda showing off for some people that thought i could pole dance! LOL

my point is i hurt and right now i am bored and just wanted to inform ya'll. idk! bye bye!
Ashley
Ashley
Private
Private

Enlistment Date: : 2009-04-23

Back to top Go down

OWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Empty Re: OWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Post by Floyd The Barber Fri 26 Jun 2009, 1:31 am

Well pole dancer's don't usually get a running start...
You need to work on your technique some methinks.
lol!
Floyd The Barber
Floyd The Barber
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Enlistment Date: : 2009-06-05

http://www.elated.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Fri 26 Jun 2009, 1:40 am

duh i know tht
i wasnt trying to be a pole dancer. it was more like firefighter or something. i was just showing off showing some people i can slide down a pole with style and a little ********. WOW i sound like a *****
Ashley
Ashley
Private
Private

Enlistment Date: : 2009-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Fri 26 Jun 2009, 6:01 am

Ashley wrote:duh i know thtbut
i wasnt trying to be a pole dancer. it was more like firefighter or something. i was just showing off showing some people i can slide down a pole with style and a little slutyness. WOW i sound like a whore

No, you just need a cooler story of how you broke your arm, try this one:

"The zombies came running after me and my shotgun was out of ammo, on of them leaped forward like a cat on top of me. I slit its neck with a pocket knife before it pinned me down. I ran, but you gotta remember I had not to many places to go I as I was on top of a building. I saw a large pipe and I used it to knock the zombies out but it was not good enough. There were to many. So I pole vaulted over the building to the next building that had no zombies. All the ******* zombies fell down into the streets, killing them as I finnished the pole vault I fell over sideways, breaking my arm. Then I saw the survival helicopter and shot my flair gun up, and they saw it and took me to the hospital and now thats how I got this."

Try that one.
Jordan
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17

http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd The Barber Fri 26 Jun 2009, 6:06 am

Jordan wrote:
i wasnt trying to be a pole dancer. it was more like firefighter or something. i was just showing off showing some people i can slide down a pole with style and a little slutyness. WOW i sound like a whore

"The zombies came running after me and my shotgun was out of ammo, on of them leaped forward like a cat on top of me. I slit its neck with a pocket knife before it pinned me down. I ran, but you gotta remember I had not to many places to go I as I was on top of a building. I saw a large pipe and I used it to knock the zombies out but it was not good enough. There were to many. So I pole vaulted over the building to the next building that had no zombies. All the dumbass zombies fell down into the streets, killing them as I finnished the pole vault I fell over sideways, breaking my arm. Then I saw the survival helicopter and shot my flair gun up, and they saw it and took me to the hospital and now thats how I got this."

Try that one.

That story is full of winnage... Only instead of zombies, it should be angry soccer moms.
Floyd The Barber
Floyd The Barber
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Didly12 Sat 27 Jun 2009, 5:11 am

o boo hoo i "BROKE" my arm

jordan saw it

-----\_____/----elbow-------
Didly12
Didly12
Admin
Admin

Enlistment Date: : 2008-07-09

http://www.didly12.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rofl waffle Sat 27 Jun 2009, 9:30 am

Jordan wrote:

"The zombies came running after me and my shotgun was out of ammo, on of them leaped forward like a cat on top of me. I slit its neck with a pocket knife before it pinned me down. I ran, but you gotta remember I had not to many places to go I as I was on top of a building. I saw a large pipe and I used it to knock the zombies out but it was not good enough. There were to many. So I pole vaulted over the building to the next building that had no zombies. All the dumbass zombies fell down into the streets, killing them as I finnished the pole vault I fell over sideways, breaking my arm. Then I saw the survival helicopter and shot my flair gun up, and they saw it and took me to the hospital and now thats how I got this."

Try that one.

tldr narb.
rofl waffle
rofl waffle
Private
Private

Enlistment Date: : 2009-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd The Barber Sat 27 Jun 2009, 1:48 pm

Wtf does narb mean?
Floyd The Barber
Floyd The Barber
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazer_X Sat 27 Jun 2009, 4:31 pm

rofl waffle wrote:
Jordan wrote:

Try that one.

tldr narb.

Too long didn't read on a story?
Lazer_X
Lazer_X
MOD
MOD

Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jun 2009, 2:55 pm

floyed the barber wrote:Wtf does narb mean?

Its her retarded misrepresentation of the word "nerd"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum