Didly12.net -CLOSED-
Welcome to didly12.net, your looking at a site for artist run in Tallahassee FL.

What is this site?
A social network for artist, a forum, a chat site, and even a free dating service at times.

Why should I join?

*Access to the chat
*The ability to post
*Your own customizable profile and the ability to see others
*Member only forums (Members lounge,Clubs and Crews, etc.)
*Use the private messaging
*Get acess to our gallery to submit your art.
*No advertisements

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Didly12.net -CLOSED-
Welcome to didly12.net, your looking at a site for artist run in Tallahassee FL.

What is this site?
A social network for artist, a forum, a chat site, and even a free dating service at times.

Why should I join?

*Access to the chat
*The ability to post
*Your own customizable profile and the ability to see others
*Member only forums (Members lounge,Clubs and Crews, etc.)
*Use the private messaging
*Get acess to our gallery to submit your art.
*No advertisements

Didly12.net -CLOSED-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The specail night is approaching for me...

3 posters

Go down

The specail night is approaching for me... Empty The specail night is approaching for me...

Post by Jordan Thu 22 Jan 2009, 4:12 am

THE POST BELOW IS OLD.... IT DOESN'T APPLY ANYMORE. THE RESULT IS: AFTER A LONG LONG FUCKING TIME OF GOING TO SKATE INN, I FINALLY ACHIEVED MY GOAL. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, Im sure that few will care about this, so im gonna keep it SOMEWHAT brief,

D12 Productions... Is not a just a website, Its a way of life. And I gotta tell you that my life ties into this site... allot? And well, I wanted to share a little problem I had not long ago, About a relationship I was in with a girl that CRASHED and BURNED. She was moving and I said I did not want to go long distance, she got pissed and all that, now she says she "hates" me... I wonder what the chances of that are huh? She "HATES ME" Becuase ME (Jox) Did not WANT to be with her, well, Tavia, if your reading this know that your feelings are hurt and your just trying to cover it up with all this hate crap. You still like me and are not willing to admit that. Wink

Anyway, a specail night is aproaching for me, Im not going to go into details about anything, but we will just say a "freind" of mine hooked someone up with a girl to avoid potentail embarressment... becuase it really is embaressing who hooked me up. This girl is a COMPLETE RANDOM GIRL. I have no details provided whatsoever, I have reason to beleive she is white, and know she likes skating becuase were meeting at skating rink.

Trust me D12, If the biggest nerd in the world can get a GF I bet one of you guys can. So let this be a learning experience for you if this works...

The mission?

Get a new GF and make her an account on here to have a CLOSE member on here for me to talk to when nobody is online.

What stradegy shall I take?

I have gotten several ideas, and my touch-screen ipod is a great conversation starter...

Why am I doing this? BECUASE I want other people on here to enjoy the gift of a GF in 2009. SO WISH ME LUCK. AND REMEMBER, IF I CAN DO IT, YOU CAN TO DAMMIT!

+UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE+

This night happened, I got an email address... Surprisingly from someone completely different than the target... Target made lots of eye-contact and had the "open body gesture" I fear that if I put any more information in this update that it will bite me in the ass of my social life later, so PM me for extra details...

Last edited by Jordan on Tue 23 Jun 2009, 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Jordan
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Enlistment Date: : 2008-08-17

http://J850media.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

The specail night is approaching for me... Empty Re: The specail night is approaching for me...

Post by Lazer_X Sat 24 Jan 2009, 5:48 pm

Jox wrote:

Get a new GF and make her an account on here to have a CLOSE member on here for me to talk to when nobody is online.

Oh my god he is trying to steal our girlfriends. affraid
Lazer_X
Lazer_X
MOD
MOD

Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

The specail night is approaching for me... Empty Re: The specail night is approaching for me...

Post by Jordan Sat 24 Jan 2009, 11:37 pm

Lazer_X wrote:
Jox wrote:

Oh my god he is trying to steal our girlfriends. affraid

Butcher Pete's got a long sharp knife, he starts chopin and don't know when to stop. All you fellas better watch yo wives cuz' pete don't care whose meat he chops!
Jordan
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by zombieman84 Fri 30 Jan 2009, 2:20 am

Since when did Didly12 productions become about dating?

It used to just be about clay...lol
zombieman84
zombieman84
MOD
MOD

Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-22

http://zombieman84.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Fri 30 Jan 2009, 3:33 am

zombieman84 wrote:Since when did Didly12 productions become about dating?

It used to just be about clay...lol

LOL. Now this site is a socail network for video editors. That gets more members.
Jordan
Jordan
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum