Didly12.net -CLOSED-
Welcome to didly12.net, your looking at a site for artist run in Tallahassee FL.

What is this site?
A social network for artist, a forum, a chat site, and even a free dating service at times.

Why should I join?

*Access to the chat
*The ability to post
*Your own customizable profile and the ability to see others
*Member only forums (Members lounge,Clubs and Crews, etc.)
*Use the private messaging
*Get acess to our gallery to submit your art.
*No advertisements

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Didly12.net -CLOSED-
Welcome to didly12.net, your looking at a site for artist run in Tallahassee FL.

What is this site?
A social network for artist, a forum, a chat site, and even a free dating service at times.

Why should I join?

*Access to the chat
*The ability to post
*Your own customizable profile and the ability to see others
*Member only forums (Members lounge,Clubs and Crews, etc.)
*Use the private messaging
*Get acess to our gallery to submit your art.
*No advertisements

Didly12.net -CLOSED-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CLAY WOLF MOVIE OFFICIAL FORUM TOPIC!

2 posters

Go down

Still in with the idea?

CLAY WOLF MOVIE OFFICIAL FORUM TOPIC! I_vote_lcap25%CLAY WOLF MOVIE OFFICIAL FORUM TOPIC! I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
CLAY WOLF MOVIE OFFICIAL FORUM TOPIC! I_vote_lcap75%CLAY WOLF MOVIE OFFICIAL FORUM TOPIC! I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
CLAY WOLF MOVIE OFFICIAL FORUM TOPIC! I_vote_lcap0%CLAY WOLF MOVIE OFFICIAL FORUM TOPIC! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

CLAY WOLF MOVIE OFFICIAL FORUM TOPIC! Empty CLAY WOLF MOVIE OFFICIAL FORUM TOPIC!

Post by mattuiop Thu 09 Jul 2009, 4:07 pm

-----UPDATES-----

THIS ISN'T GOING TO BE LAME AND SHITTY LIKE THE ORIGINAL SERIES, BITS OF THE STORY WILL BE CHANGED AND THE UNDER STANDING OF WHAT IS GOING ON WILL BE CLEARER! Mad That is why we are making the movie, to make the story more UNDERSTANDABLE!

-----
As you you may know these are the results!

30% said no
20% said maybe
50% said yes

So this means we are going to get on with making the feature length film! Very Happy

This is the Method:

I'll get animating as soon as jox and D12 give me a brief overview of the the style of characters, certain visual changes from the original season and get on with the first chapter of the script!
when Ive done that, I hand it over to Jorden and his will tell me what to improve on so I'll alter it and give him the HD version. Then he will give it to the special effects producers who are Atomiccloud and (((Need extra people!))). The they will send it back to Jorden and he will get people from Tallahassee to do certain voices (((Need extra people!))). He will get the music artist Whitey to make the film music (and get other tunes if needed). We will do this sequence for each and every chapter. After that he and didly12 will put it all together and finish the FILM!

I KNOW it is alot to do and I am just yabering along abit!
But I know it will work!!!

This topic will be used for all future discussion about the big project!

I will be editing the poll every so often to see want the D12 public want!

I guess your wondering why I kept on putting "(((Need extra people!)))". Well that is because we want you to volunteer to do that job with the film!

So we need:

Co-special effects producer
Advertisement
and Voices!

So everybody, GET POSTING! NG

Mattuiop

Last edited by mattuiop on Fri 10 Jul 2009, 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
mattuiop
mattuiop
Corporal
Corporal

Enlistment Date: : 2009-02-06

http://Mattuiop.newgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

CLAY WOLF MOVIE OFFICIAL FORUM TOPIC! Empty Re: CLAY WOLF MOVIE OFFICIAL FORUM TOPIC!

Post by mattuiop Fri 10 Jul 2009, 7:40 pm

dont jst say noo, criticize!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
mattuiop
mattuiop
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

CLAY WOLF MOVIE OFFICIAL FORUM TOPIC! Empty Re: CLAY WOLF MOVIE OFFICIAL FORUM TOPIC!

Post by Lazer_X Fri 10 Jul 2009, 7:42 pm

No, clay wolf got low enough scores already, we don't need more spammers attention.
Lazer_X
Lazer_X
MOD
MOD

Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by mattuiop Fri 10 Jul 2009, 7:52 pm

Lazer_X wrote:No, clay wolf got low enough scores already, we don't need more spammers attention.

no, this is going to be a lot more understandable and thrilling (NO TACKY BITS IN IT COS IM ANIMATING IT)!
mattuiop
mattuiop
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazer_X Sat 11 Jul 2009, 12:47 am

mattuiop wrote:
Lazer_X wrote:No, clay wolf got low enough scores already, we don't need more spammers attention.

no, this is going to be a lot more understandable and thrilling (NO TACKY BITS IN IT COS IM ANIMATING IT)!

Try. Just try.
Lazer_X
Lazer_X
MOD
MOD

Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by mattuiop Fri 24 Jul 2009, 5:24 pm

Lazer_X wrote:
mattuiop wrote:

Try. Just try.
all right then
mattuiop
mattuiop
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down