Didly12.net -CLOSED-
Welcome to didly12.net, your looking at a site for artist run in Tallahassee FL.

What is this site?
A social network for artist, a forum, a chat site, and even a free dating service at times.

Why should I join?

*Access to the chat
*The ability to post
*Your own customizable profile and the ability to see others
*Member only forums (Members lounge,Clubs and Crews, etc.)
*Use the private messaging
*Get acess to our gallery to submit your art.
*No advertisements

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Didly12.net -CLOSED-
Welcome to didly12.net, your looking at a site for artist run in Tallahassee FL.

What is this site?
A social network for artist, a forum, a chat site, and even a free dating service at times.

Why should I join?

*Access to the chat
*The ability to post
*Your own customizable profile and the ability to see others
*Member only forums (Members lounge,Clubs and Crews, etc.)
*Use the private messaging
*Get acess to our gallery to submit your art.
*No advertisements

Didly12.net -CLOSED-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Craw Worm WIP

5 posters

Go down

Craw Worm WIP Empty Craw Worm WIP

Post by Darazu Wed 15 Jul 2009, 4:01 am

http://magically-morty.deviantart.com/art/Craw-Wurm-WIP-2-129435511

This creature is a Wurm, from the card game Magic, the Gathering. I do
not like this card game, I used to play, I found it rather boring,
though that was years back, and now there are better, cooler cards,
that I might be intrested in, who knows.

My friend showed me this littleguy, and I instantly fell in love <3 and had to take a crack at drawing it.

I planned on adding my fursona/whatever you want to call her Darazu on
it's head, but I plan on making a cartoony one so size wouldn't have to
matter so much, if I were to put Dara in now, she wouldn't be seen,
she'd have to be tiny.

I heavily ref'd this guy from here which non of these characters or pictures belong to me, they belong to the creators of Magic, the Gathering.

I plan on making this an art project, I'll even go into some detail on the scales.

My next step will be lining this bad boy <3

There is a tiny flaw, it does not have shoulders like I put them, I'll change that when I find my eraser.

Last edited by Darazu on Fri 17 Jul 2009, 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darazu
Darazu
Private
Private

Enlistment Date: : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Craw Worm WIP Empty Re: Craw Worm WIP

Post by Lazer_X Wed 15 Jul 2009, 11:28 am

Go jack off to Magic the Gathering somewhere else.
Lazer_X
Lazer_X
MOD
MOD

Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenova Thu 16 Jul 2009, 1:40 am

Lazer_X wrote:Go jack off to Magic the Gathering somewhere else.

D:<

Lazer! How dare you troll in the art forum!
Firenova
Firenova
MOD
MOD

Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-23

http://firenova1295.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Darazu Thu 16 Jul 2009, 7:45 pm

Hmm, I do think, this is the art forum. Since the picture is clearly art I don't see a problem with this. Nor do I see a problem with liking or disliking this game, and as I clearly said, I found the game really boring, I just found a creature I like and wanted to draw.

So please do not comment on this topic, unless you wish to say something nice about my art, Kay? Thanks.
Darazu
Darazu
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd The Barber Fri 17 Jul 2009, 6:44 am

There is a difference between using a reference and making the exact same thing. This looks like you just traced the original... Or at least so far it does.
Floyd The Barber
Floyd The Barber
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Enlistment Date: : 2009-06-05

http://www.elated.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazer_X Fri 17 Jul 2009, 2:14 pm

Darazu wrote:

Hmm, I do think, this is the art forum. Since the picture is clearly art I don't see a problem with this. Nor do I see a problem with liking or disliking this game, and as I clearly said, I found the game really boring, I just found a creature I like and wanted to draw.

So please do not comment on this topic, unless you wish to say something nice about my art, Kay? Thanks.

I'm from newgrounds, I'm not going to say nice things to new users. Just, no. Do not try to limit my speech.
Lazer_X
Lazer_X
MOD
MOD

Back to top Go down

Post by Darazu Fri 17 Jul 2009, 3:26 pm

Floyd The Barber wrote:There is a difference between using a reference and making the exact same thing. This looks like you just traced the original... Or at least so far it does.

I didn't trace it. If you look the head is smaller in the picture, it has shoulders when it's not supposed to, and overall, the body is off, In some parts, I made it smaller. The hair like spikes on the head are in more random places then on the actual picture, so no way did I trace this. Do not even imply that.
Darazu
Darazu
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Darazu Fri 17 Jul 2009, 3:26 pm

Lazer_X wrote:
Darazu wrote:

I'm from newgrounds, I'm not going to say nice things to new users. Just, no. Do not try to limit my speech.

I don't care where the hell your from, shouldn't matter.
Darazu
Darazu
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazer_X Fri 17 Jul 2009, 5:01 pm

Darazu wrote:
Lazer_X wrote:
Darazu wrote:

I don't care where the hell your from, shouldn't matter.

Too bad. I don't like new users, and that is the end of that. Now, before DJ Bliss locks this thread for being off topic, quit this argument.
Lazer_X
Lazer_X
MOD
MOD

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd The Barber Fri 17 Jul 2009, 6:25 pm

Darazu wrote:
Floyd The Barber wrote:There is a difference between using a reference and making the exact same thing. This looks like you just traced the original... Or at least so far it does.

I didn't trace it. If you look the head is smaller in the picture, it has shoulders when it's not supposed to, and overall, the body is off, In some parts, I made it smaller. The hair like spikes on the head are in more random places then on the actual picture, so no way did I trace this. Do not even imply that.

At least change the angle or something if you don't want people to think you did, It is the same damn thing.
Floyd The Barber
Floyd The Barber
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Enlistment Date: : 2009-06-05

http://www.elated.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazer_X Fri 17 Jul 2009, 10:16 pm

Floyd The Barber wrote:
Darazu wrote:

At least change the angle or something if you don't want people to think you did, It is the same damn thing.

Also, no one lies on the INTERNET. THAT would be silly.
Lazer_X
Lazer_X
MOD
MOD

Back to top Go down

Post by Darazu Sat 18 Jul 2009, 3:35 am

Floyd The Barber wrote:
Darazu wrote:

Seeing as the style is different, people can tell, I've showed it to others, and they've picked out things that didn't look the same, seeing as I've NEVER drawn this creature before, I wanted to REF it first.
Darazu
Darazu
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Darazu Sat 18 Jul 2009, 3:41 am

Lazer_X wrote:
Floyd The Barber wrote:
Darazu wrote:

Also, no one lies on the INTERNET. THAT would be silly.

Whatever
Darazu
Darazu
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by zombieman84 Sun 19 Jul 2009, 9:30 pm

Darazu wrote:

Rofl, do you sound like a nerd. "Comon guys, the spikes are a quarter inch seperate and the head's shrunken down a little. Anybody with advanced skillz like myself could see that!"
zombieman84
zombieman84
MOD
MOD

Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-22

http://zombieman84.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lazer_X Mon 20 Jul 2009, 11:36 am

zombieman84 wrote:
Darazu wrote:

Rofl, do you sound like a nerd. "Comon guys, the spikes are a quarter inch seperate and the head's shrunken down a little. Anybody with advanced skillz like myself could see that!"

No, it's... One... MILIMETERE... NOT A- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHH.
Lazer_X
Lazer_X
MOD
MOD

Back to top Go down

Post by Darazu Mon 27 Jul 2009, 1:19 am

>.>..what the fuck ever
Darazu
Darazu
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenova Mon 27 Jul 2009, 6:05 am

Darazu wrote:>.>..what the fuck ever

NooOOooOOooOOo, doooOOooOon't leeeeeeEeEEave!!!!!
Firenova
Firenova
MOD
MOD

Enlistment Date: : 2008-11-23

http://firenova1295.newgrounds.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: